The Amanda Show

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Emotions

Ok. This is a s strangs post and I know that before I even publish it. I read in one of my friend's blogs that she is on a merry go round. I think it is amazing how a person can go through so many emotions in two hours - even more in a day.

Here is an example. I am watching a movie this afternoon. I went from angry to sad to happy back to sad to nervous to happy again. WHEW. That seems like a roller coaster. It is crazy that you can be worn out and never leave your recliner or couch.

My emotion right now is nervous. I am nervous about my sinus surgery next Thursday. I have lots of thoughts that are making me nervous. What happens if one of my kids accidentally hits my nose and messes something up. I dread the pain. What if my face is disgustingly swollen and I have to go back to work? What if I am not recovered very much when Dawson has his surgery and I am not able to give him the best?

I am worried that I am going to oversleep in the morning. My best friend's daughter is getting dedicated tomorrow morning. What if I oversleep and miss it? The problem is I can't go to sleep.

Oh well I am going to go and try again. Good night.

Amanda

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM , Blogger Christy said...

    It's hard being a girl, isn't it? We seem to be the ones who 'feel' everything around us and sometimes it's very difficult to let those feelings go. But you're gonna have to do just that so that you can get some sleep and peace of mind! I don't know if you're in the Word or not lately, so if you're not - dive back in! It is crucial that we take the time to read God's word so that we have that sword to use in our daily battles.

    I will be praying for you about all of this and for your surgery to go well. God is watching out for you b/c you are His baby girl and He loves you! ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home