The Amanda Show

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Its been a while......

I have not taken the time to update lately. All is ok with me. I have learned old habits are hard to break even though you know they are bad for you. How do you get past your habit? This weekend was sort of weird. I turned over to turn the alarm clock off and when I went to turn back over I got elbowed in the eye by Jason. I think I saw stars. He asked me what was wrong and I said you elbowed me in the eye and he said. " Man that must hurt cause my elbow hurts". Needless to say I have a black eye. Its not that bad really but still hurts.

I hope I am going to be able to write more often. I have some stuff going on but nothiing to write about. I am working overtime on Thursday and Friday of this week. I changed to where comments are allowed again. So, Please leave your comments. See you next time. I hope to add some more pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home